Terms and conditions
Welcome to Lejel.com. Thank you for visiting our website. This page displays the Terms and Conditions of goods offered or sold (hereinafter referred to as "Goods") listed on our website www.Lejel.com ("Site") to you ("Visitors and Users of Lejel.com website"). Please feel free to read these Terms and Conditions before ordering Goods from our Site. By having an account at Lejel.com, you agree to and are legally bound and compliant with these Terms and Conditions. You should visit the page periodically to find out any changes we make to our Terms and Conditions.
1. ABOUT US
Lejel.com was founded by PT. Lejel Shopping
Www.Lejel.com is a Site owned by PT. Lejel Shopping ("Company" or "Lejel.com"), an affiliated company of Lejel Group. The establishment of the Company has been approved by the Minister of Law and Human Rights based on the Decree of the Minister of Justice and Human Rights No. AHU. 0085347.AH.01.09 Year 2011 dated October 21, 2011 and registered at THE BELLEZZA GAPURAPRIMA OFFICE TOWER LT. 18 UNIT 5 JL. LETJEN SOEPENO NO.34 ARTERI PERMATA HIJAU KEBAYORAN LAMA JAKARTA SELATAN DKI JAKARTA - 122010. Company is a provider of sales service from TV or online through operation. The Lejel.com website provides services for users with access to find and purchase various Providers' merchants / merchants listed on the Site through services provided on the web and / or mobile versions of the web and mobile applications created by www.Lejel.com and has Legally binding contracts.
In these Terms and Conditions:
"Account" means the Lejel.com website User account you need to have by registering on the Site if you wish to place a Booking on the Site;
"Business Day" means a day other than Saturday, Sunday or National Holiday;
"We" or "we" mean Lejel.com or the Company;
"Transaction" means you have ordered 1 (one) Goods or more in accordance with the Terms and Conditions we received in accordance with the provisions of article 6.2 below;
"Customer" or "User" means any person who places Booking on the Site or enters or uses the Site;
"Services" means the information, services and / or functions provided on the Site to facilitate the visitors and users of the mobile site or app.
"Brand" means the owner, provider or merchant of the Goods;
"Booking" means you place an order within the Site to purchase Goods;
"You" means Customer or Visitors;
3. TERMS OF TRANSACTION
To make a Booking transaction on Lejel.com you must be over eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, you may place your Booking with Lejel.com only with the consent of your parent or legal guardian.
You may not abuse this Site for any purpose that may cause harm and not be limited in any form or form. You are prohibited from doing harmful acts in the form of intent and for you to know the following prohibitions (1) prohibited from committing or supporting criminal acts, (2) prohibited from conducting or supporting lawlessness, (3) prohibited from sending, distributing and / or distributing viruses (5) prohibited from committing any infringement of any rights to any party including intellectual property rights, (6) prohibited from transmitting or entering any malicious material of any kind to or within the Site including hazardous technology; Prohibited from acting as someone else / other entity, providing information, identity or information or being false, false or false, or claiming to be another person or party, (7) prohibited by any means committing an act, writing or spreading Offensive or harassing things, (8) prohibited from entering or gaining access (9) prohibited from damaging data, (10) prohibited from causing harassment of other users, (11) prohibited from violation of immorality, (12) prohibited from doing so Violation of the right of courtesy of others, (13) prohibited from sending unsolicited advertisements or promotional materials to the Site, and / or (14) attempting to affect the performance or function of any computer facility or access to the entire Site. Any violation of these Terms and Conditions is a crime under Law Number 11 Year 2008 regarding Information and Electronic Transactions (ITE). In such event, Lejel.com will report the violation to the appropriate law enforcement authorities and will be subject to legal action in accordance with applicable law.
5. ORDER REQUIREMENTS
- To place the Order, you must register by creating an Account on the Site. You are required to provide us with accurate, complete and correct data, information and information. You are also required to keep your updated information by informing us if there are any changes to the information you previously provided by using or through the service features we have provided on the Site.
- You are prohibited from misusing this Site including by creating multiple user accounts.
5.2 Transaction Agreement
- The information set out in these Terms and Conditions and the details contained on this Site is not a sales offer. The new agreement will be deemed to occur or arise when you have placed the Goods Order until we deliver the Goods to your address in accordance with the Order.
- To place your Order, you will be required to follow the online shopping process on the Site. Subsequently, you will receive a Booking Confirmation as an approval of your Booking.
- Checking your transaction fund will be cross check back on weekdays (excluding saturday, sunday and national holiday). When we have finished checking your transaction funds, we will approve your transaction and your order process will be shipping process.
- Reservations will only be deemed accepted by us after your Booking is sent to the shipping address you provided on the Booking. The transaction agreement will relate only to the Goods we send to you. If your Booking includes a Booking for more than one Goods, Item may be delivered to you in separate packages and at separate times.
5.3 Pricing and Payment
- We will do our best to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices appearing on the Site are consistent with the information we receive from the Owner, but there are conditions where mistakes may be made. If we find a mistake on the details, description and / or price on the Site, for the Goods you have ordered in the Order, we will notify you about it as soon as possible and provide an option to reaffirm your Booking with details, description and / or price Correct or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you, we will cancel your Booking.
- The price stated in the Booking must be in Indonesian Rupiah. You will be charged a shipping fee as well as additional fees as applicable where the additional fees will be prominently displayed and included in the 'Final Amount' of the price and fees you have to pay for the Booking.
- We are under no obligation to comply with your Booking if the prices listed on this Site are incorrect or false (even after our Booking has been acknowledged or accepted by us).
- You may also make payment of all or part of the price of your Booking by using a promotional voucher on a site that is issued officially in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable.
- To minimize the risk of unauthorized access, we make additional support in the form of encrypting your credit card data. Once we receive your Booking we will request a pre-authorization on your credit card to ensure that there is sufficient funds to complete the Booking transaction. We will not confirm or agree or approve until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your credit card will be automatically debited once we have sent Confirm Order. Checking validation and validation on your credit card will be done by credit card issuer. If we do not receive the necessary authorization or validation, we are not responsible for any delay or non-delivery of the Goods as stated in the Booking.
- When you have received a payment authorization [from your credit card issuer], please enter the authorization and click "OK" button to complete the payment process. And you will be deemed to have given irrevocable confirmation that the credit card is yours and that you are the legal holder of an e-gift card or promotional voucher, and have sufficient funds or sufficient credit facilities to pay all the fees and fees You are required to pay for the Goods Order.
- The item stock on our system will be automatically truncated after you complete the booking transaction and get the transaction confirmation email. If you have not completed the booking transaction and there are other buyers who successfully completed the transaction on the last stock of the same item, then your transaction settlement process will be canceled by the system.
5.4 Orders Misrepresentation
If you find that you made a mistake with your Booking and have put it on the Site, please contact email@example.com. We will try our best to be able to make any necessary corrections or corrections for any Booking errors you have provided or that you have listed previously.
5.5 Booking Cancellation
- We reserve the right to at any time withdraw any Goods from the Site and / or remove, replace, update, add, subtract, adjust, edit and / or modify any material or content on the Site, including information, data and / or description of the goods and / or . We will make our best efforts to process each Booking as long as the Booking meets all the Terms and Conditions, but under certain conditions it is impossible to accept or process your Booking even though we have sent the Order Confirmation in accordance with our policy whereby it will We inform you.
- We shall not be liable to you nor to any party for any withdrawal of this Site, whether the Goods are sold or unsold, or for the act of deleting, replacing, updating, adding, subtracting, adjusting, editing and / or altering any material or content in This site or in the event we decline, cancel or not process your Booking further.
- We can only send you any goods that have been ordered by the customer after the know and get the full payment and paid on the payment that you must pay associated with a reservation and confirmation of payment from customers appropriately and in accordance with the total amount of payment specified in the Order.
- We will ship the Goods to you to the place of delivery as in your Booking. Estimated delivery time for JABODETABEK region (delivery duration 1-3 working days). Outside the area (delivery duration 3-7 working days).
- We will endeavor to deliver Goods in accordance with the estimated time we have specified, but Customer hereby understands and agrees that the estimated delivery time depends on the delivery area of your Booking and the Supplier of the ordered Goods and the scheduling of our logistics courier team. We are not liable to you for any other costs incurred from late Delivery of Goods. If there is a production defect please be notified to us and sent back no later than 7 days after the date of invoice with intact circumstances not tried / used such as the time to receive the shipment. Please contact us at phone number 021 2991 6282, we will replace with a new one. This warranty does not apply if the document is incomplete.
- We provide warranty for certain items for 6 months. The warranty does not apply if the document is incomplete, the damage is caused by an error in use or due to a natural disaster.
- Goods that have been purchased can not be returned or exchanged, unless the result of a fault / defect of production by agreement first.
- After delivery of the Goods, you may be required to sign a proof of shipment and in such case you are required to sign the proof of shipment. You may contact Lejel.com Customer Service at 021 2991 6282 or firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any errors, defects or defects in the Goods. You must be able to show documents submitted upon delivery of Items on request.
- Please note that it is possible that we are unable or unsuccessful to deliver the Goods to several locations for any reason, under which circumstances we will inform you by using the contact details you provided us when you made your Booking and arranged the cancellation of the Booking or delivery To an alternate delivery address according to your agreement.
- We ship the Goods in packing according to our standards.
- All risks on Goods will be transferred to you after the Goods are sent to the address as stated in the Booking. On the date or time at which the risk of the Goods moves to you as mentioned above, we have no liability whatsoever for the Goods, including any loss or damage to the Goods. We reserve the right to prohibit or limit future subsequent reservations that you make or do when we find a breach of your obligations under your obligations in the foregoing Booking or to the Terms and Conditions.
- If the delivery or withdrawal of the Goods is delayed due to rejection by you for any unreasonable or unreasonable reason or if you do not (within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the Goods to you) accept the delivery of the Goods or retrieve Items from the sender's courier, We (without affecting any other rights available to us or ours) may resend your goods for longer due to delivery time constraints.
7. REFUND POLICY (GUARANTEE)
- Customer understands and agrees that the availability of stock of Goods may change from time to time, so that in the case of Stock Stamp is empty, it shall be informed by Lejel.com to you, and we will refund the Goods concerned to Customer.
- We provide warranty for certain items for 6 months with the following conditions:
- The warranty does not apply if the document is incomplete, the damage is caused by an error in use or due to a natural disaster.
- Goods that have been purchased can not be returned or exchanged, unless the result of a fault / defect of production by agreement first.
- If there is a production defect please be notified to us and sent back no later than 7 days after the date of invoice with intact circumstances not tried / used such as the time to receive the shipment. Please contact us at phone number 021 3048 5454, we will replace with a new one. This warranty does not apply if the document is incomplete.
- We provide a pre-paid delivery service (COD) to provide the best online shopping experience for you.
8. DAMAGE OF GOODS
- Any description, information, data, and / or material of any kind (including any description of the Goods) posted on this Site is provided 'as is' and without any express or implied representations, warranties or promises or any meaning whatsoever hidden.
- Images The items as seen on the Site may vary slightly from the actual Goods you receive.
- If the Goods you receive are damaged, please contact our Customer Service Team and provide your phone number, Order number, your name and address, the details of the Goods and the reason for returning the Goods, and we will return your goods with new ones.
- Once we have received the Returned Goods for damages, we will review them and we will notify you of your right to reimburse the Goods (if any) or refund by email as soon as possible in accordance with the applicable Terms and Conditions.
- If you return to us the undamaged Goods, we have the right to decide not to repair the Goods or to replace the Goods with the new Goods or refund your money. We also reserve the right to require you to pay all costs we incur in relation to the ordering or delivery of the Goods to you or to the process of returning the Goods by you to us in accordance with our applicable cost standards, including but not limited to cost of service fees Credit or debit card, or any fees or payments as set out in your Booking. To the extent not incompatible with applicable law, we shall not be liable to you for any loss or cost, expenses or expenses you paid or paid.
9. VOUCHER PROVISIONS
- You may use vouchers (promotional vouchers) that we formally issue on the site when you make a payment for the ordering of Goods on the Site. The specific details for promotional vouchers are listed below.
- The amount of voucher is determined based on the promo shown during the promo shopping voucher.
- In the event of any fraudulent action or attempt or in the event of any suspicion or suspicion of any other illegal activity regarding the voucher, we reserve the right to occasionally close your Account and / or request you to use a different payment instrument. For example, the use of vouchers many times with the same name and different emails.
- We are not responsible for unread vouchers.
- Due to certain reasons in particular to stop the misuse of vouchers and to the extent that they do not conflict with applicable law, we may at any time amend the terms and conditions applicable to the voucher that has been issued or issued to you or to terminate or cancel the voucher Which has been issued previously, where we are not responsible for any losses arising from it. Every 1 (one) Voucher can only be used for one transaction. If there is more than one use, we may cancel the use of the voucher.
- The promo voucher will be nominally different based on the promo we made and may be used only on our Site, where you can see the promo voucher listed on the front page of our website:
- Promotional vouchers are valid for a certain period of time during the promotion period, can only be used once and can be used in conjunction with your reward points.
- the voucher will be truncated when you press the "PAKAI" button on the Payment page. We are not responsible for any loss of voucher value in the event of a purchase error.
- we are not responsible for vouchers that are not obtained directly from the Lejel Shopping.
10. POINT REWARD PROVISIONS
- You will get reward points automatically when the items you ordered are successfully sent and received.
- Point rewards can be used for subsequent purchases as discounted amounts of your shopping price.
- To use point reward, in the cart page will be listed "Exchange Point" then adjust the redemption point for your shopping then click "Swap".
- Point reward is only valid for 1 year. And after crossing the specified point reward point you will return a value of "0".
- The point reward value is equivalent to the Rupiah nominal, has a reward point of 10,000 equals to have a spending discount of Rp. 10,000 ,.
- Point rewards can not be exchanged for cash and can only be used through the Lejel.com website.
11. APPLICABLE RULES
- All content, content, material, data, description, images or information displayed on the Site or placed on the Site are provided or displayed without representation, warranty, promise or warranty for accuracy. Except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions and to the extent that they do not violate any applicable laws, we hereby declare that all Suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all representations, warranties, promises, warranties and / or other terms which may be deemed implied or implied in Laws, applicable law, customary law and customs in general and shall not be liable for any costs, damages or damages of any kind, including but not limited to (a) direct, indirect, special and / or consequential damages, (b) ) Loss of use, profits, data or any other form, (c) damages to contamination of reputation or reputation, or (d) procurement costs of replacement Items arising from or relating to the use, inability to use, performance or Failure of the Site and / or any content, content, materials, data, description, images or information contained in Display on the Site or placed on the Site.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit Lejel.com's liability for the occurrence of death or personal injury to you arising from a breach by us that is proven pursuant to a final and authorized decision of the competent court, the delivery of information on the Site This is wrong, and because things that are based on the provisions of the law and the applicable laws and regulations are mandatory and our obligations can not be ruled out.
- Lejel.com shall not be liable to Customer or any other party for any (a) inaccuracies, errors, damages or losses caused either by failure, delay, (b) disconnection of the Services, (c) content, content, materials, data , Description, images or information displayed on the Site or placed on or contained in the Site and / or (d) the use of the Site by any Customer or party. In connection therewith, Customer agrees that Customer can not make any claim, suit and / or demands of any kind to Lejel.com for any loss or damage arising.
You are obliged and hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents and affiliates of any and all (a) claims, reprimands, demands and / or Lawsuit from any party of any kind, (b) liability, damages, expenses and / or expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) arising or incurred, each related to or as a result of your use of the Site by you or Your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
13. SERVICE GUARANTEE AND CUSTOMER COMPLAINT
- Lejel.com will perform its obligations in accordance with the applicable Terms and Conditions.
- We place great value on Customer satisfaction. You may contact us at any time in nature as provided in section 6.4 of these Terms and Conditions. We will endeavor to provide a solution to your complaint regarding the use of the Site as soon as possible and will contact you for a related complaint check.
- You are obliged to accurately describe and convey the objective of your complaint and you are required to send a copy of the Booking or at least the Order Number and Order Confirmation. We herewith inform that your email may be caught in our spam filters or not reach us, or the correspondence we sent you does not reach you or you do not receive. If you do not receive a response from us within five (5) Business Days after we receive your complaint via our [system], please contact us again.
14 PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
15. OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL (FORCE MAJEURE)
- We shall not be liable to you for any violation, obstruction or delay in the execution of this Contract or these Terms and Conditions by us resulting from force majeure or any circumstances beyond our control including but not limited to:
- strikes, lock-outs or other industrial acts;
- civil strife, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, landslide, plague or other natural disaster.
- the impossibility of using rail, aircraft, transportation or other means of transportation, whether public or private;
- the impossibility of using public or private telecommunication networks;
- any action, decision, law, regulation or restriction of government, shipping, post or other related transport strike, failure or accident; And / or
- damage to the network or computer system or internet system on our Site.
- In the event of circumstances or events referred to in Article 15.a above lasts for more than one week, either you or we may immediately terminate the Contract by giving notice and without liability from us in addition to the return of goods that you have a message through the Booking and You have paid but not yet sent.
- If we have given contracts to provide goods identical or similar to more than one customer, but we can not fulfill our obligations to you because of the occurrence of one or more events referred to in Article 15.a of the above, we reserve the right to decide where the Contract Which will remain in effect and which Contract will we terminate.
- We have an absolute discretion to determine the solution that we will take to meet our obligations under the Contract in the case referred to in Article 15.a events mentioned above.
16. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All Content, Content, Materials, Data, Descriptions, Images or Information displayed on the Site or placed on or contained on the Site including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icon icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, Lejel.com's campaign and / or data compilation and the Supplier's data (including content suppliers) are fully [our own or licensors] protected by law. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute, reproduce, distribute and / or reproduce in any manner or in any form or format, one or more content, content, materials, data, description, images or information displayed on the Site or copies thereof. Any including but not limited to your business needs or in the framework of cooperation with any party.
- Any graphics, logos, page titles, icon icons, texts, or names of services included with or made available on the Site are our trademarks or licensees, protected by the Copyright Act in Indonesia and the International Copyright Act . The trademarks of Lejel.com can not be in any way and under any circumstances are used in relation to goods, services, products and / or other matters not available on our Site, including in any way which may or may cause confusion among the public or Subscriber Or in a manner that undermines or discredits Lejel.com, the Site and / or. All trademarks or [other intellectual property rights] that are not owned by us appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
- Our status (and that any contributors are identified) as content writers on the Site.
- You may not use any portion of our Site or any and all content, content, materials, data, descriptions, images or information displayed on the Site or placed on our Site for any purpose including for commercial purposes without obtaining license Directly and authorized and in writing in advance of us or the licensee. In the event that we are aware of any infringement of intellectual property rights, we may take legal action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- If you print, copy or download any part of our Site but violate one or more of these Terms and Conditions, your right to use the Site will be terminated immediately without prior notice and without your permission and you are obligated to, Our policy, return or destroy any copies of the content, content, materials, data, description, images or information displayed on the Site or placed on our Site that you have created or accessed or owned. You may not in any way modify, translate, disassemble, disassemble or create derivative works based on the software or the accompanying documentation provided by us or by the respective licensees.
The Site Content and all information provided therein are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, and you agree to use this Site and any content at your own risk. We make no representations, warranties or warranties of any kind, express or implied, or otherwise, verbally or in writing, directly or indirectly, including, without limitation, any warranties, warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or purpose, For non-infringement, the accuracy or completeness of the answers, results or omissions of the virus, in connection with the Site and the Site's content, or otherwise in connection with the Site.
18. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You acknowledge, agree and agree that (1) you exploit or use the Service and / or the Site at your own risk, and (2) to the extent that it is not in breach of applicable law, we shall not be liable for any damages or losses (material or Nonmaterial) that you experience that are directly or indirectly caused by:
- Violation of Intellectual Property Right by Supplier;
- Quality of Goods;
- Delivery of Goods;
- Any delay or disruption in the Service or access of the Site; As well
- content, content, materials, data, descriptions, images or information displayed on the Site or placed on the Site (including any content, material, material, data, description, images or information of any third party contained in the Site) Including in connection with the Goods contained on the Site of alleged counterfeit or sale of Goods in violation of statutory and / or statutory provisions in the Republic of Indonesia;
And you hereby agree and commit ourselves not to file any claim, claim and / or claim against us in connection with the occurrence or occurrence of any such loss or damage.
If any clauses in these Terms and Conditions or Contracts become or are declared under applicable law or by a court of competent authority or are not applicable, legal or invalid, they will not affect the provisions or sections or other parts of the Terms and Conditions These will all remain valid and legally binding.
20. CONNECTED RELATIONSHIPS
There is no provision in these Terms and Conditions or Contracts which creates a partnership, employer or employer relationship and employee relationship between you and us.
21. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
No person or party is outside of you and we have the right or right to profit from the Contract between you and us and these Terms and Conditions.
22. APPLICABLE LAW
Terms and Conditions and Contracts (and all non-contractual obligations arising out of or relating to the Terms and Conditions or Contract) are governed and construed in accordance with Indonesian law. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indonesian Courts. All transactions, correspondence and contact between us and you will be made or done in Indonesian or Indonesian language accompanied by English translation.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time that we will post online as a notification to you. Site Usage shall be deemed to be acceptance of the Terms and Conditions applicable at that time.
- When you submit a Booking to the Site, you agree that you do so and are subject to the Terms and Conditions applicable on the date you submit to your Booking. You are responsible for reading, reviewing and understanding the most current Terms and Conditions each time you submit your Booking.